CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MAMMA MIA!

Okay so I saw Mamma Mia for the first time the other day and I loved it. It is definately a girl movie but it is so cute I just keep watching it over and over, if you have not seen it yet you should make sure you do it's just one of those fun feel good movies. My little niece Emma is only 4 yrs old and she can sing all of the songs she is to cute! I even had Kole watching it and during the singing parts he just laughed. Me my mom and my sisters are going to go see bride wars I can't wait to see that it looks so cute, plus I love a reason to be able to eat a ton of movie theatre popcorn.

Kole is eating little finger foods now it is so funny he loves crackers he makes a huge mess but I love watching him feed himself and the crumbs are allover his face. He really likes the Gerber puffs also they are great they melt so you don't have to worry as much about them choking on them and I have to say I have eaten them myself and they are pretty good! Kole loves his grandma he get's so excited when she comes over and he loves talking on the phone to her he smiles so big and tries to figure out where she is. It is pretty funny.