CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CHRISTMAS!

I am so excited for Christmas. It is our son Kole's first. I love the light's and snow and I cannot wait to share it all with him. Since the day after Thanksgiving I have been only listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies, (it drives Cody crazy) My favorite has to be it is a wonderful life oh ya and you can't forget Elf. Cody has been slacking on getting the lights up on the house I am about to go up and do it myself (ya right) I really want them up. I can't wait to get Kole his Christmas presents it will be so fun getting them for him (even though he will probably like the paper better). My mom got him the cutest little rocking horse he is going to love it! Cody is to hard to buy for he is way to picky with his clothes or everything he want's is to expensive. I figure if I give him some UFC T-shirts he will be happy. I am so sick of watching football and UFC fights that he really should not be complaining about my Christmas movies haha! I want to teach Kole to say Merry Christmas but I think that is really pushing it since he barely started saying mommy and daddy.

0 comments: