CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

HOLIDAY FUN!!



Cody has gone out of town leaving me and Kole by ourselves to decorate the Christmas tree. He goes out of town a lot for his job we really appreciate how hard he work's for us. So me and Kole went to work decorating the tree (I am really bad at putting the lights on) I kept getting poked by the needles and really wished Cody was here cause he always takes care of that part haha! After everything was put on I had the Grinch in and Kole laughed through the whole thing he really like's TV, should I be worried? The last touch to the tree was Kole's my first Christmas ornament and the popcorn to wrap around the tree. I was really mad about the popcorn I thought it was fake when I bought it for four bucks a strand and as I got it out of the packaging it was breaking off and sure enough it was real popcorn. Four bucks does not sound like much but it adds up and I am cheap. I think I was so mad because I could have made it myself but then I realized who am I kidding I never would have got to it!! After everything was finished I put Kole in front of the tree to take his picture and he was not happy about that (think how mad he will be on Santa's lap) he gave me some nasty looks haha!

0 comments: