CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

COME AND GONE















So Christmas is over wow it has been a crazy week. This year was so much fun I loved watching kole open his presents and eat the wrapping paper haha. We had a really good Christmas and by the way I got a green ipod ( if I could only work it) and Cody got his ice fishing tent and Kole a rocking horse. For my mom we got a pic of all of the grandkids that was crazy we were just trying to get the baby's to look at the camera and by the time they did the older kids smile was just about gone. They turned out pretty cute though. The day after Christmas me and Cody decided to fight the crowds and go to cabellas and fashion place mall oh my gosh they were packed. We got some fun stuff though and I think kole enjoyed his first trip to cabellas he could not get enough of the fish tunnel.

0 comments: