CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kole



I love my baby boy so much he said his first word a couple of weeks ago and ofcourse it was momma he is so dang cute! He is such a happy baby he only cries when he is hungry and he is always laughing and smiling. I still cant believe how lucky I am to have him in my life I could not ask for a better (or cuter) son. My mom has so much fun with him he is the 5 out of 6 grandkids on my side and on Cody's side he is the 2nd out of 2. I got him the cutest Christmas outfit, when I get his pictures taken I will put them on here. Sunday we went up to Tremonton to see my Grandma and she could not get enough of him. I got a picture of them together I thought that will be really neat for him when he is older to look back at himself with his great grandmother.

0 comments: